|日照春季高考培训学校【状元】万智春考学校报名处 作者：admin 来源：未知 时间：2019-03-13 访问量：|
How to Improve the Learning Efficiency of Senior Three Students
How to Improve Learning Efficiency
1. Set some time limits for yourself. It's easy to get bored by studying for a long time. At this time, you can divide your homework into several parts, and limit the time of each part, such as completing the exercise in an hour, completing the test before eight o'clock, etc. This will not only help improve efficiency, but also will not cause fatigue. If possible, gradually shorten the time used, and soon you will find that the homework that was not completed in the previous hour is now completed in forty minutes.
2. Don't review the same lesson all night. Practice has proved that this method is not only easy to fatigue, but also has poor effect. In addition to the very important content, there is no need to take very detailed notes in class. If you are busy taking notes in class, the efficiency of attending class will not be high, and you can not guarantee that you will read notes after class. The main task in class should be to digest and absorb the teacher's lecture, and make some brief notes properly.
3. Don't do or think about other things while you are learning. Everyone knows the principle that one can't use two things at once, but there are still many students listening to music while learning. You may say that listening to music is a good way to relax your nerves, so you can concentrate on studying for an hour and then relax for a quarter of an hour, which is much better than doing your homework with headphones.
2. Ways to Improve Learning Efficiency in Senior Three
1. Plan well
Students who are inefficient are never planning. The planned students will follow the plan step by step, and the efficiency of review will be improved, and the results will also rise steadily. Planning is very important to improve learning efficiency. It will make students'learning more orderly.
It's important to emphasize that if you have a plan, you have to do it as planned. If you only have a plan and don't follow it, it's like farting. Of course, it does not mean that 100% of the time has to be completed as planned, because there may be other things delayed. Therefore, it is recommended that students plan reasonably and not impetuously. If you can't finish your plan personally, you can also ask teachers or parents to help supervise it.
2. Use leisure time
Many students feel that their time is not enough, either to review with the teacher, or in the process of doing the problem. In fact, students, you know, you do this, other students do the same, but why other students improve faster than you, because he will use idle time.
The so-called idle time is not to let you stay up late at night, it is unwise. The spare time, that is, after-school time, or lunch break time, can effectively help students improve their performance.
3. Let the classroom enrich itself better
Students spend most of their time in the classroom at school, but the mechanical "preview before class, concentrate in class, review after class, and finish homework on time" is unrealistic and unreasonable for senior three students. Faced with the lessons of six subjects teachers, where do you have enough time to preview? It's hard to ensure that you listen attentively in every class. Reviewing homework after class can also make you breathless. Therefore, some students feel that the classroom efficiency is extremely low, and even blame their passivity to learning on their hatred for teachers and their disappointment. Obviously it's wrong to do so, and ultimately it's up to you to lose it.