Motivational Proverbs in College Entrance Examination
1. Fantasy can come up with many wonderful ideas, but it can't do anything.
2. Many days in advance, that is "fate". But you can decide how to face it, that is "luck"!
3. No matter how long the road is, we can finish it step by step. No matter how short the road is, we can't reach it without taking both feet.
4. What's success? It's all the way to failure. There's only one way left. That's the way to success.
5. To tolerate the pain others can't tolerate and eat the pain others can't eat is to harvest what others can't get.
6. There is no hope in hard thinking, but there is a rush in hard work.
7. Laugh at the peak of life, only the hardships bear fruit.
8. A brave man will fight against five papers with courage of duel; a coward will surely lose the battle if he measures his life in a rat's eye.
9. Knowledge changes destiny and ideals change attitudes.
10. What kind of person you want to be, you are what kind of person you are; what kind of person you want to be, you will not be too far away from this goal.
11. Don't avoid even a simple and embarrassing question. In fact, it's very important to you. In fact, it's also a great problem for others.
12. Skillfully review every minute, study hard and practice hard to achieve good results.
13. Foundation is the foundation of success, and perseverance is the guarantee of victory.
14. Spiritual achievement, attitude decides everything.
15. Spiritual adults, knowledge and attitude.
16. College Entrance Examination is a labor-saving lever to realize life. This is the time when you leverage it, and your life will rise in an arc in the future.
17. College Entrance Examination is really a bumper harvest. It contains too much connotation. Regardless of the results of the college entrance examination, your growth and maturity are the fact that no one can change. After three years of hard work, you have gained too much.
18. He who always wants to win must lose. He who is not afraid of losing must win.
19. If you try, you can win.
20. Confidence is half the battle.